In February 2013, the "Greek Water Airports" company was founded by Mr. Tasos Govas, with a view to operating in the waterdrome manufacturing, licensing and management sectors.
"Greek Water Airports" company has completed the licensing of the first four waterdromes in Greece (Corfu, Paxoi, Patras and Rethymno) and has also undertaken to license sixty - four (64) waterdromes.
"Greek Water Airports" in order to ensure the presence of seaplanes in waterairports proceeded to substantial collaborations. Company structure of "Greek Water Airports" consists of:
- The founder Mr.Govas Tasos
- The company «Axionair Limited»
- The company «Dmlp Holdings Limited»
- Mrs Toktor Maria
- Karotsieris Andreas
- Vasilakis Antonis from "A. VASILAKIS SA" company
- Chatziandronis Fotis from "Chatziandronis Aerospace & Touristic" company
The cooperation of the seven experienced shareholders of "Greek Water Airports" guarantees the best professional result, in a pioneering project of transport interconnection, of the island and coastal areas of Greece.